Prayers for Unexplained Infertility

My name is Lauri,  my husband and I have been trying unsuccessfully for a few years to have a baby.  We have been to numerous doctors visits, who all tell us the same thing, nothing is wrong-you have “unexplained infertility”.  We have gone through some treatments but have stopped due to cost and physical and mental drain.  Please pray for us that God will Bless us with a child and help us during this time of struggle.

God Bless and thank you.

8 comments for “Prayers for Unexplained Infertility

1. January 24, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Asking God to bless you with a pregnancy soon.

2. Alisha
    January 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Not to be discouraging at all but sometimes you need to let go and let God when the time comes that God knows that you are ready and it glorifys him then he will bless you with a wonderful baby and sometimes when you dont worry and just relax that makes things a little easier also I will be praying for you to have patience and that God blesses you fully John 15:7
    says If you abise in me and my words abide in you you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you. Abide in him and he will bless you

3. Tolulase Yemitan
    February 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I’ve been married for 7 years and i’m still believing God for children, this makes me agree with letting go and letting God. We have control over many things in life but not on this issue. The Bible says that when we enter his rest ,then we cease from our own works. Not that you should stop every human effort, because you have to put in the effort, but resting in the knowledge that God’s thought towards you are thoughts of good and not of evil, thoughts of motherhood and not of barrenness and loneliness. He commanded you at creation to be fruitful, so just believe that your body just have to obey God’s command.

4. March 1, 2009 at 10:29 PM

i dont usually comment, but after reading through so much info i had to say thanks

5. Joanie
    March 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Lauri, I completely understand what you are going through. I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years. I also have unexplained infertility. For the first 4 years I just believed it would happen in God’s time, but then after that I had peace about moving forward with the Dr. about the infertilty. I just finished a 4 month cycle of Chlomid and didn’t ovulate not once. I am very discouraged and sometimes get upset with God. I just got finished praying and I feel like he led me to this website. I know how unfare it seems when unwed mothers have beautiful healthy babies or teenagers get pregnant and you and your husband living Godly lives don’t have a baby. It hurts. I know unhelpful it can be when friends try to help, but the well meaning words don’t help and in the end you hear the same thing over and over from different people. I just want to let you know you are not alone. I understand. Take heart and continue praying. I have hope that God will bless us both.

Joanie

6. Pam
    September 11, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I am going through the same thing. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 1/2 years and we’ve been trying to conceive since our honeymoon. We have also been through some fertility treatments to no avail. This would be the first child/pregnancy for the both of us. My husband is 37 and I am 36. We pray every night together before we go to sleep that the Lord will bless us with a healthy pregnancy. I do still have faith, but it gets very hard month after month of it not happening. We, too, have also been diagnosed as unexplained. It is very frustrating and emotionally draining. I do believe that if you trust in the Lord and be obedient that the blessings will come. Remember, it’s not on our time, it’s on His and only He knows when the time is right. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope & pray someday we can all call ourselves “Mommy”.

7. November 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM